What are you searching for?
The policy describes the various areas where the user's privacy is affected and its obligations and requirements to the users, the website and the website owner. It also describes how this site processes, stores and protects user data and information.
The information we collect is in accordance with the EU legislation "General Data Protection Regulation" (GDPR).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you purchase an item on our website or fill out a form. If you order from us, we will require personal information from you in order to process the order, which may include your name, delivery address, email address, contact number, credit/debit card details, billing and delivery address, your age, profession and interests. We may also collect the following data from you:
• Information you supply when you sign up to use our website or subscribe to any service we provide (for example, our newsletter).
• We may ask you for information when joining a contest or promotion.
• If you contact us we may make a record of the correspondence.
• Details of transactions you make through our website and your completed orders.
• Details of your visits to our website, which may include traffic data, site data, weblogs and other communication data, if needed for purposes of processing your billing or otherwise.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device and are often used to make websites work more efficiently, allow you to navigate more quickly between pages, remember your settings and improve your user experience in general. They can also help make the ads you see online more relevant to you and your interests.
By using TINYASSOCIATES.com, you consent to the placement of cookies on your device and to us accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to deny usage and save cookies on your computer's hard drive, take the necessary steps in your browser's security settings to block all cookies from TINYASSOCIATES.com and its third-party vendors.
You can read more about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
How will we use this information?
• The information we collect from you may be used as follows:
• To personalize your experience and ensure that the information on TINYASSOCIATES.com is presented in the best possible way
• To improve our website — we continuously strive to improve our website with the information and feedback we receive from you
• To improve our customer service — the information we get from you helps us
• To effectively respond to your support needs and customer service inquiries
• To process transactions
• To send periodic emails — the email address you give us to process orders will be used to send information and updates in relation to your order
• To keep you updated with our latest offers, products, news and promotions
How do we protect the information we receive from you?
We always strive to ensure that the information you provide is protected by implementing a variety of security measures. For example: We offer secure "https" on all transaction pages at TINYASSOCIATES.com
• Access to your data is password-protected and sensitive data (such as credit or debit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your browser and the TINY ASSOCIATES service. We also do not keep any details about your credit or debit card to increase security.
• We monitor and test our systems regularly to minimize the risk of any attacks and identify possible improvements.
We do our best to protect your personal information, but there are a number of things you can do to help yourself. This includes keeping your account secure by creating a strong password that contains a combination of letters, numbers and symbols in both upper and lower case letters.
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information.
We work with a number of third parties who are experts in their field and help us run the site and our business. Each of these providers has been selected by us for their ability to provide the specific services needed, including their ability to handle sensitive information, including your personal information. If desired, we share your information to comply with legal requests.
Third Party Links
Sometimes we may include links to external websites or offer third party products or services on our website and via e-mail communication. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility for the content or activities of these linked sites.
All Molecules AB
Hammarby Allé 132, 120 66, Stockholm, Sweden
Changes to this policy